The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2018   #1171
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
I agree with the article, but nudity issues in American morality system is not a minor player there, too. A naked guy can be seen even in shows for kids (I mean, at least butt naked, leave full frontals for HBO :P), but a woman's nipple is worse than simulated sex, foul language or gore.
I don’t think the anti-nudity angle is as bad as you say it is, since you’ve mentioned this several times (though, to be fair, nudity in movies was a lot more lax in the ‘70s and early ‘80s than today). Just this week, I finally caught up with the Showtime series “Kidding,” and Judy Greer was topless in a few scenes. I mention this because, as most here are painfully aware, Judy was the werewolf in “Cursed” over 10 years ago and was supposed to feature in a Rick Baker-designed transformation scene until he was inexplicably fired and the scene was swapped with 100% CGI. (Also, the movie switched from an R rating to PG-13.) And now we learned in the past week that there is a complete (or near complete) copy of the original version of “Cursed,” and if the werewolf photos leaked by Baker himself on Twitter years ago are any indication, it seems most of that scene was shot. I didn’t think Greer would agree to nudity until I saw “Kidding” this week, leading me to believe there could be a so-called “holy-grail” Rick Baker female-werewolf TF featuring nudity locked in the Miramax vault somewhere. Let’s storm the gates!
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote