The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2019   #1243
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsocano View Post
Eh, you're right. I felt a little ripped off. Any other female werewolf movie links? That are actually good? Maybe Adam R. Steigert's "Fang". It's got a female werewolf in it.
I'm still waiting for a release for this, as well as the short film "The Hunted" (though, I think we figured that based on the BTS stuff they released, the process in it won't be that in depth). I'm following both on Facebook, and they're both doing the festival rounds.

To be honest, it's lean times, if you're interested in this stuff. Outside of those two, I spent some time digging deep for some indie movies that may be under the radar. That's how I found the clip I posted earlier. Also stumbled on a short about a siren that looks like I would have to purchase a horror short complilation to see (though, that would go in the other floating transformations thread). Everything else I found, just doesn't have the process you'd want there.

I still think its a shame that some movies like "Blue Moon" just never materialized, or some producers like Anthony Brownrigg were pieces of shit who never delivered on what they advertised. Makes the drought that much shittier to ride out. There are things like the Hitmart She-Wolf series on YouTube and Vimeo On Demand, but that one is a healthy "meh", as they're clearly constrained by production limitations.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote