free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa - TF
Thread: Missa - TF
View Single Post
Unread 10-18-2019   #1155
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: Missa - TF

Most likely Missa won't be making another Transformation video and it's very unlikely that she will making more Futanari videos either, or at the very least, would make them few and far between. The reason is straight from Missa: money. She doesn't make enough money on those types of videos to make them worth her time to produce. On top of that, even when she makes those videos, people give her grief for not doing it this way or that way and as you can imagine, if people don't appreciate your work, why the hell would you keep making it for them?

It doesn't help that most people on The Process are stingy with their money and like to beg for free stuff or ask producers of these types of videos to do an idea of theirs for free or something along those lines. Missa thought that an entire forum dedicated to the process of people turning into stuff would be a great thing for her business, and it just wasn't. I don't blame her from a business standpoint either. Her last Futanari video had very little process and was more focused on the story and the sex than anything else. That's her new focus and though it saddens me that she has chosen this path, it only makes good business sense.

To be honest, I'd like to think that a lot of our hopes and dreams for having process type work of all kinds will be coming from 3D work. There's a lot of good transformation type work out there from multiple artists. People like Surody, Firebrand, Big Johnson, GenYun and many others could honestly do custom work and make it look amazing. The only thing 3D lacks is a good Werewolf transformation that's on par or slightly worse than a practical one. Someday maybe?