free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 05-31-2018   #571
azerty47-2

Re: AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

I don't remember if I asked them before, and I apologize if I did, but I'd like to ask two questions:

-Does anyone here have some of PrivateMarshal's old works from before he changed his name to ARMatic? I'd especially like to find a certain mini-comic he did of a female space explorer who regresses unevenly into a baby; first it's her leg, then her arm, then her head, then her entire body at once as her clothes fall to the floor, and she crawls out of them as an infant.

-I remember an old picture on the AR Archive gallery from before the server change: it was apparently a screenshot from an anime or a visual novel, where a girl is strapped to an electric chair of sorts, screaming as green energy/electricity runs through her. I don't recall any more details being mentioned, so I don't know whether she was in the process of being regressed or progressed, but it was lost when the server was wiped, and I can't find it with the Wayback Machine (if it can be found with it, I haven't managed to do so yet). Does this image sound familiar to anyone here? I'd like to find it again and figure out the context behind it.