free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2018   #2
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

With Rina walking at a slower pace Liam was able to keep up with her and he saw that they were approaching the large building that was close by. From a distance he didn’t realise just how large it actually was. It was around thirty feet tall and was a single storey, in the moonlight he could see that it was made out of wood and had some flowers growing along it. In his mind it was like a house that he had seen in a painting a couple of years ago. He thought it was the most beautiful house that he had seen in person.

He continued to follow Rina as she opened the large and heavy looking door to enter the house itself. When Liam stepped inside he saw that it looked much like a normal house but all the furniture and items were scaled up to her scale. Next to Rina they looked normal and he had to remind himself that she and everything around him was gigantic and that he hadn’t shrunk down.

The ceiling was thirty feet above him and he could see a couple of plants that were around the main room that he had found himself in. He could see that Rina was rummaging through some items and eventually he saw her turn to him. In her hands were a table and chair that were of normal size. She then placed them on the ground near to where Liam was standing and he looked up at her again.

“I’m sorry but it might be a little dusty,” said Rina as she brushed the table off with her large hand as well as she could. “But I haven’t had anyone stop for dinner in a while. Take a seat and I’ll make you something.”

Liam was still in a small shock sat down at the chair and watched Rina walk away into the nearby kitchen. She began to chop away at something but he couldn’t see what it was, that was until he saw her come out with a normal size plate. On the plate was a collection of
vegetables and some bread. She walked toward him and then placed it on the table just in front of him.

“It might not be much but it’ll tie you over until tomorrow,” said Rina. She had a small smile on her face. “Then I’ll cook you something properly to eat.”

“T-Thank you,” replied Liam. He looked down at the food and he didn’t care too much about what was on there. He just picked it up and began to stuff his face with it, it was the first real meal that he had for a while and he wanted to enjoy it as much as he could.

Rina watched on but she was also making a small amount of food for herself. She made herself a quick salad and ate it while she still kept an eye on him. She felt very sympathetic to him as she didn’t like to think about a child losing both of their parents. She was also thinking about what she should do with him. She couldn’t let him leave if he had nowhere else to go but she couldn’t keep him either as she was not related to him and was not his legal guardian either. She knew what she needed to do but she would have to do it in the morning rather than doing anything about it now.

Within minutes Liam had finished what he was eating and he lay back on his chair. He hadn’t been too particularly fond vegetables but he had still enjoyed what he had eaten. He saw Rina approaching him and she bent down so that she didn’t seem so tall to him. Even bending down she was still the tallest human being that he had ever seen.

“Did you enjoy that?” asked Rina. Her smile was still there and any fear that he had for his safety was gone.

“Y-Yes thank you,” replied Liam. He remembered how his parents taught him to be thankful to those who gave him something of value.

“That’s great, I couldn’t simply let you go walking around hungry like that. At least now you have some much-needed food in that belly of yours.” She chuckled for a moment and he could see that he had a small amount of confusion in his face. “What’s the matter?”

“Why are you so big?” His question was quick and blunt much like that which would come from a child. Rather than being offended by it she simply chuckled again and then carefully grabbed him around the sides.

“I’ll tell you but first I think it’s best that I put you…” She lifted him up gently and then began to look around. She saw a table close by and then placed him on top of it. “Here.” She then bent down to pick up the table and chair that Liam had been sitting at. She put them to one side before she took a few steps back and looked at him. “You could say that I am simply Rina, I’ve been big for as long as I can remember but my size runs deeper than that. Much deeper.”

Liam looked at Rina and noticed something different about her, he couldn’t put his finger on it at first but when he looked further he could see that she was taller. It was only a few feet from what she had been before but it quickly increased in a small amount of time. Liam got up and took a few steps back as he saw the giantess growing taller and taller before him. His fear was back for a moment and he saw her head push up against the high ceiling. For a moment he thinks that she is going to crash through it but her growth spurt suddenly stopped. Now she was easily twice as tall as she was before.

“Y-You grew,” said Liam in shock. He had never seen such a thing before and a small amount of fear that he had felt before suddenly returned.

“Yep and if it wasn’t for this pesky ceiling I would have made myself even bigger,” replied Rina in a cheerful voice. Her tone of voice did ease him a little but he still looked up in wonder of her. She made the gigantic furniture seem small. “But then again the people of Dunlin don’t like me growing above a certain height.

Liam then watched as Rina began to shrink herself down. The process was slower and less grand than the growth spurt. Within a few seconds her height was back down to fifteen feet, it was still impressive but her size was not as impressive as it had been just a few moments ago.

“Can you shrink yourself smaller?” asked Liam was confused by the fact that she was still this size even she could change it at will.

“Unfortunately for me and my pocketbook this is as small as I can get,” replied Rina. She laughed for a moment at her joke before taking a few steps toward him. She then squatted down so that her eye level was at his. “But my abilities can work in other ways.” She then pinched her nose and began to blow. Liam wondered what she was doing but then he heard a popping sound. Suddenly he saw that her ears had grown significantly. Now they were at least three times their original size and poking out through her white hair. It made her look ridiculous and it even made him giggle. “Don’t I look funny?” She had released her nose and was giggling along with him. “I look like an elephant don’t I with these ears?”

“Y-Yes you do.” He was too busy giggling and barely noticed her shrink her ears back down to their original size.

“As you saw I can enlarge any part of my body without making everything else bigger. And I can do this.” He watched as Rina’s body changed again, this time it came from her neck which began to grow longer, it was different from when her ears grow. Then they had grown in proportion but this time her neck was simply stretching. It was like her head was being pushed up but the rest of her body remained where it was. The neck occupied the space between the body and the head and was stretching more and more. When it eventually stopped her neck was roughly eight feet long which now made a significant portion of her height. “Now I look like a giraffe, I’m sure that I can graze from the tops of the trees with such a long neck like this.”

“T-That’s amazing.” He was still in disbelief over what he was seeing. Something inside of him was also telling him that she wasn’t quite human either.

“Oh, you better believe it.” Her neck began to retract which brought her head down until it was back to it’s original length. “It’s fun being able to do that but most of the time I prefer to have my body like it should be now.” She could see that he was still amazed by her demonstration but she could also see that he was fatigued. This changed her expression to one of concern. “Liam you’re tired, I think it’s best that you go to bed. Besides you’ll probably be quite busy tomorrow.”

“W-What, why?” he was confused by this continued to look at her.

“I’m going to have to take you to the mayor. He’ll decide what will be done about you. You’ll stay here tonight but after that I’m not sure what’ll happen, hopefully it’ll go in a way that’ll benefit you.”

Liam went to protest but found himself too tired to protest. He didn’t even show any kind of resistance when Rina picked him up once again. He was more tired than he realised as she carried him out of the room and into a much smaller room. It was small in comparison to her but it was comfortable for him. He saw that there was a bed scaled for a normal size person along with a small table and a chair. She gently placed him on the bed and then squatted down once again.

“W-What is this?” asked Liam who was still tired from everything that had happened in the last few hours.

“My guest room,” replied Rina. “It might be a little messy but it will do for tonight.” She continued to smile at him. “Just make yourself comfortable and get as much sleep as you can. You must be tired after everything.” Liam didn’t respond and simply yawned loudly, he could barely keep his eyes open. He watched as she stood up again and smiled down at him. “If you need me for anything don’t hesitate to call me. Goodnight, have pleasant dreams.”

With that she stepped out and closed the door behind her. Liam climbed into the bed and almost as soon as his head struck the pillow he was fast asleep. It was the best place that he had slept in for a while and he couldn’t help but feel that his fortunes were turning for the better.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2.png (940.7 KB, 240 views)