free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2018   #8
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

Liam did as he was told as he took several steps back from Rina. He could see that a few of her body parts were larger than they were supposed to be. He didn’t really know what was happening but he knew that it was bad.

No sooner had Liam stepped away from Rina her body suddenly exploded with growth. She quickly expanded at a rate that was too much even for her. Within a couple of moments, she reached her agreed thirty-foot limit but this was far from the end of her growth spurt. She could do nothing but watch as the world around her shrank with each passing second.

She could do nothing to stop what was happening as she saw that she was taller than the tallest tree near her garden, then it came up to her hips, then her thighs and eventually her knees. Despite this she continued grow rapidly, she could see the worried look on Liam’s face but eventually it became too small for her to even see. Both of them were experiencing a great amount of fear. She didn’t want to step on anyone and he didn’t know just how big she was going to get.

Eventually something began to block Rina’s eyes and at first, she didn’t know what it was. When she focused on it more she was horrified to realise that they were actually clouds. Even when she was able to get a proper look at them she could do this for too long as the clouds became lower and lower in comparison to her.

She could even see most of the world around her as her new increasing vantage point allowed her to see further and further. She could see the entire town of Dunlin that now looked incredibly small to her, she was too big to see people. She was a scared as the oxygen levels were beginning to become low. If she were to collapse she would likely harm a lot of innocent people.

There was one thing that she did notice about her body. It looked much more stretched then it used to be. With the outfit that she wore the top and skirt would blend well but now her body had stretched itself to the point that her midsection was on view. Her arms were also much longer than they should be and they looked thin. She felt very skinny but this seemed to be the least of her worries.

On the ground below Liam could see Rina’s growing foot. He looked up in an attempted to see her head but he couldn’t see above her hips. The rest of her body was too high up for him to see. He was very afraid as he thought that she was going to be stuck like this, any thoughts that he had about school was now nothing more than a foolish idea.

Just as Rina thought that the growth spurt would never end it suddenly stopped. She gave a gasp of relief but she was still scared. She was miles tall and it was a good long time since she had ever been this big. A part of her was afraid that she would suddenly grow again, for now her feet were placed in open fields where nothing could be harmed by them. However, if they were to suddenly grow again they would be doomed.

For the time being she could do nothing but look at the world below her and try not to cause any disasters with her slightest of movements. She didn’t know if she had accidentally stepped on Liam but she had tried her best to ensure his safety. She didn’t know for sure as she couldn’t see him at all.

The people of Dunlin had also noticed what had happened. They gasped as they looked at the colossus that was Rina. There was some fear amongst them as they knew how dangerous someone of that size could be. They had always known that she could grow this large but seeing it like this only added to their fear.

Rina looked around for a few moments before they she began to feel something in her nose. At first, she thought that her nose was going to grow again but she soon realised it was a sneeze. At this size she didn’t want to think about what a sneeze could do, she tried her best to keep it in but she knew that she couldn’t stop it. She held onto her nose with her hands in order to try and minimalize what was about to happen.

Before Rina could fully prepare herself, she let out a very loud sneeze that could be heard for miles in every direction. All of her efforts to prevent or minimalize it was for naught as it had struck at full force. All she could do now was hope that nothing terrible would happen due to the sneeze. She didn’t want to be responsible for a hurricane or anything like that.

Suddenly she began to feel odd again. Rather than it being another sneeze it was something that she felt throughout her body, it was something that she felt quite often. It was the sensation of when she was about to change size and she didn’t want to think about growing any bigger. If she grew again her head would likely lift above the stratosphere and then she would likely suffocate.

Instead of growing again Rina suddenly shrank in size. Rather than shrinking down to her normal size she went down by around ten percent before stopping. She was a little confused and tried to work out what had happened but she suddenly shrank again. Once again it was by ten percent of her current size.

The shrink spurts continued on with Rina losing ten percent every few seconds. It wasn’t long before her head was amongst the clouds again but the next spurt brought it below. Also, her body was returning to it’s normal proportions as she was losing its stretched appearance. Before she could adjust she would shrink again.

On the ground Liam was glad to see that she was shrinking. She had moved away from her home and Dunlin as she grew and he was running back toward her. His fear was disappearing as she continued to shrink. As he ran closer toward her she continued to become smaller and smaller.

By the time Liam reached Rina she was down to around eighty feet in height and was still going down in ten percent shrink spurts. He looked up at her as she continued to shrink and he could see that she had noticed him. He could see how she would make a small pop sound each time a shrink spurt struck her.

“Rina are you ok?” asked Liam as he looked up at her. She was down to around sixty-five feet and still shrinking.

“Y-Yeah I’m alright,” replied Rina. She made another pop sound as she shrank again. This time she was below sixty feet.

Liam could do nothing but watch as his guardian continued to shrink. It was a very short time later before she was back down to her usual height of fifteen feet. However, she had another shrink spurt that brought her down to below her normal size. Then another one came, then another, then another. This was when he realised that she was shrinking smaller than she should be.

When he went over to her she was around five feet tall but another shrink spurt made her seem quite short. She continued to shrink much to his shock and as he went up to her they were at eye level with one another. This only lasted for a few seconds before she was struck by another shrink spurt.

As Rina continued to shrink she eventually became small enough for Liam to handle. Carefully he picked her up as the spurts continued. He feared that she was going to shrink so small that he would no longer be able to see her. Suddenly the shrinking suddenly stopped hut by now she was just over three inches tall. He looked at the tiny figure in his hands and it was hard for him to believe that a few minutes ago she had been so large that the clouds had come up to her hips.

“I-I think I’ve stopped shrinking,” said Rina. Suddenly she had another shrink spurt that put her down to three inches. “No, I guess I had one more spurt left.”

“R-Rina you’re tiny,” replied Liam in shock. “How did this happen?”

“Looks like I didn’t notice that some Bell Flowers grow in my garden.” She crossed her arms and looked a little disappointed. “I’m allergic to them and you just witnessed what happens when I have an allergic reaction.”

“But what’s going to happen now?” He was still in a panic. “What if you stay like this or even worse, shrink even more?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that.” She put on a smile and rubbed the back of her head in order to keep him calm. “This isn’t the first time that this has happened to me. I’ll be back to being big in a few hours, a day at the most.”

“Up to a day? What are we going to do until then?”

“We’ll relax and make this work. Everything will be back to normal before you know it. Well as normal as things can be.” She giggled a little but the truth was that she was vulnerable in this state. She would be dependant on him until she grew again, but she did like spending a bit of time being tiny rather than being larger than everyone else.
Attached Images
File Type: png 6.png (354.6 KB, 106 views)