free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Foot growth/inflation anyone?
View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2008   #57
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Re: Foot growth/inflation anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsfeet View Post
Hey foot growth fans.. Yes it is true... My Yahoo Group was shut down, yet again - dispite the fact that I took extra care to keep it 'clean'... Oh well... I lost my email as well. My new (Temporary?) email is pjs839@yahoo.com.

So... what now...? I'm not sure. I don't have to tell you that I will not be starting a new Yahoo group! My options are as follows:

1) Manage my work through email. Have interested people send me their email addresses and send material if requested. I figure I'll work off commision this way.. take requests, try to build up some $$ for option two..

2) Start a real web page - small $$ to join but it will have a lot of updates and hopefully attract new talent.

3) Go silently into that goodnight..

I have new material available and have been experimenting with some Growth Videos. To see a 'Crude' example - visit You Tube and type "Foot Growth" into the seach space - I think you will like.... I am working on a 200 - 250 frame (about 25 - 30 seconds) foot growth video next... The quality will be much better...

Anyway - send me an email to my new account pjs839@yahoo.com and send me a donation to paypal (pjs839@yahoo.com) - if you want some new material.

Regards - and hope to see you soon!

PJ
I just sent you an email with a possible suggestion for the future.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote