free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy
View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2018   #24
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Re: Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
Suzy could play an investigative reporter, who is looking into rumors of women wishing to grow bigger, and end up getting their wish granted. Desperate to find actual proof, before her boss cans her story and career for going on a wild goose chase, she resorts to breaking into Carissa's domain, after overhearing Carissa's lover brag in a drunken stupor how he got to experience his ultimate giantess fantasy. Skeptical once she uncovers Carissa's rumored method of growing bigger, Suzy puts it on herself, makes a wish to slowly grow out of her outfit to see if anything will happen, while turning on her phone video to record any possible outcome. Consequently, this leads to a long, protracted growth transformation, with Suzy being initially shocked and reluctant to the experience, before succumbing to how good and powerful she feels. The video ends with Suzy realizing her phone's battery was low to begin with, and nothing was recorded before the growth process started.

Suzy can wear a jacket blazer, button up blouse, black dress pants, and dress boots. Hope this suggestion is helpful, and thanks for keeping the growth dream alive with these videos. If I had the funds, I would contact people like Gary myself, to see if they could become a reality.
Ok, I see what you're story about, it could be a sequel to the last one with Carissa lol, "boot busting", I was thinking of that, how the hell would he do that, but it would be interesting to see because I read lots of comics (zzzcomics) that has boot busting, so, let me think about it because I will need to buy the clothes again, looking for cheaper clothes again lol, thanks for the suggestion anyway , let's see if someone else writes here
growthfilic10 is offline   Reply With Quote