free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Illustrating a piece of the "Ultimate Magic Wand" story
View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2007   #21
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jezebel View Post
Will this include the part at the end (an end) where a girl takes the wand and turns it on the other two, making Jim pregnant?
Right now, I'm afraid not. The only part I'm doing now is the portion where Rick turns them both into girls.

But if it's pregnant you're wanting to see, (inserting a shameless plug here) I'm also working on illustrating another story and in the page I last finished a character acquires that pregnant look. It's not a lengthy process, but there it is. It's going to go through a lot of processes, transgender not being among them, so not all of it may be your cup of tea but if you'll go here:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...?t=7017&page=4

and go to the bottom of that page you'll find where I'm uploading everything. The very first post in that thread is the entire story if you wish to read it. And colored versions of the pages are coming in page 5 of the thread.

And more on this Wand story will come after a while. I've got some stuff to take care of so it'll be some time yet.
hmmm! is offline   Reply With Quote