free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Jurassic GTS is now available GTS, BE and more!
View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2013   #6
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Re: Jurassic GTS is now available GTS, BE and more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOD View Post
That was a sexy gts comic, so hope that pixie no more 2 or gtsv 2 comes out soon
Thanks! GTSV 2 should be ready near the end of the year(Its in post production so maybe earlier) and Pixie 2 is still half way into production so looking at very early next year release - very early .

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
I like it! Interested to see where the story goes--and if Kristi grows again. Excuse me, forgot who I was addressing. WHEN Kristi grows again. ^_^

Bigger Better Clones looks intriguing...and I'm definitely excited for Growing Circle 3.
Wil Kristi grow again?! (INSERT EVIL LAUGH HERE) Rhetorical of course.

Thanks! Bigger Better Clones might make it out before the end of this year(Its in post production), it will either happen soon or be pushed back to early next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expander View Post
Awesome! It's one of my favourites *_*
I can't wait for the next issue to come out now! XD
I can already see Kristi-Dawn-Ken triangle going boom, more giantess vs dinosaurs action, more growing and more giant sex... Can't wait X_x'...
Thanks! Yes a big love triangle indeed, and just wait till the girl in collectors edition bonus character art shows up! And yes, more dinos! ROAR! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat37 View Post
second that!
Thanks! Speaking of dinosaurs, some time in the next weeks I should have a new painting at www.zzzcomics.com featuring a giantess among dinosaurs It was supposed to be ready before this comic, but some paintings are worth the wait.

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/

Last edited by ZZZ; 10-23-2013 at 09:40 PM.
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote