Thread: Breast Friends
View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2019   #8
somnium
Fetish Writer

Re: Breast Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovis View Post
Thanks for the responses. Not sure I have the readership or output to do it, but I've been curious.
Also, what constitutes a "Book?" Are people putting out full novels, novellas, or short stories?
I think I'd rather keep my few stories open for all, I could justify comics being behind a paywall as someone else illustrated them. A ko-fi would probably serve me better, but I don't think you can do one linked to this kind of content.
Thanks again.
You can publish a story of any length. The only difference between them is how much you charge. Shorter stories will cost less than bigger ones, of course.

I've published one novella and a full-length novel, and now I've focused on releasing short stories. The important thing isn't so much the length, but the consistency. You can break a larger story into smaller parts and serialize it, then repackage all the parts later to sell as one volume. Of course, you need to make sure that each part is satisfying enough to stand on its own, but it's a perfectly viable way of publishing erotic fiction.

Having free stories on a blog is a good way to attract customers. If they see that your free stories are good, then they're more likely to buy a book or short story. Just keep the pay stories separate, and make sure that they're better and have greater polish than your free stuff so that people feel they're getting their money's worth.