free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Two Female tfs in this week's comics [anthro cheetah, anthro bat]
View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2017   #9
Xanderfox
Process Master

Re: Two Female tfs in this week's comics [anthro cheetah, anthro bat]

Cheetah has had sever origins, sometimes just a costume, sometimes a cheetah person, sometimes a geneticist who mutates herself. Also yes she has had mutation origin before. I haven't followed the comics heavily but I did watch the Justice League cartoon, which mixed and matched some origins. There Cheetah was a mutated human while Giganta, the woman who grows to giant size, was actually a ordinary female gorilla transformed into a super human by Gorilla Grodd (I guess Grodd was a reverse furry?).
And speaking of that same continuity universe also gave us Literal Catwoman and Female Man-Bat in Batman and the Splicers, humans with animal DNA spliced into their own, in Batman Beyond. Later The Batman gave us a version of batman Terrible Trio(Fox,Shark and Vulture) as 3 Collage students who stole and modified the man-bat formula to work on anyone, this version of the trio Vulture was female.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote