Unread 09-21-2015   #1121
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: Penis Expansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
Dear Sir,

Just purchased it, but need your help.

When purchase was complete, I clicked "download", and it said 403 Forbidden. Then every time I have gone back to try again, WordPress has said "you have reached your download limit for this file."
Shy,

Yeah, it was supposed to be set to 5 downloads. It was on 1. I've fixed that. I also believe I've sent you the copy in your email. Sorry about the delay. Hope you enjoy and thanks for bringing that to my attention.

--Edit--

Anyone who was interested in purchasing this, the link is working and the permission error has been taken care of. I think I need to change my avatar back to Moshi from Tenchi Muyo. Sorry for the inconvenience it might have caused you.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking

Last edited by Janus Steel; 09-22-2015 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Updating with new info
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote