The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2014   #188
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Honestly the thing that stands out the most is that you can literally see the guy helping tear off their clothes in the shots, his hands are clearly visible, it sort of distracts from the illusion that's trying to be built ya know. I'm not sure why the failed tearing attempts weren't cut out during editing, but it gives the impression that it's just padding the length of the video, kinda think of it most of the screaming seemed excessive as if just to add minutes to the clock, run the meter up, etc. But if it's shorter it costs less, right? If that's what it was about I'm going to say I'm disappointed, and that's what it looks like it was about.
I would not blame anyone about extending unnecessarily the clips in order to justify the price. In fact, it is what all the adult entertainment system does nowadays... the scenes were 20-30 minutes long ten years ago, and now they are typically 45 minutes long.
Said this, I would not mind paying what I pay for a 12 minutes video, for a 5 minutes video with cough-AAWIL-cough.

Anyway, I completely agree with TFviewer about being a bit carefull about details: the clothes thing could have been solved a) selecting the clothes appropiatedly and b)making small cuts and eroding the zones you wanted to rip off. And for the excessive howling... well, it is a matter of practice. Needless to say, I encourage Addie to keep on trying. The best way to get things done properly is practice, and obtaining some experience. As I said some posts ago, the competence is a good way for improving, and everyone will win in the end.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote