free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - 3D - Shrinking Woman
View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2018   #35
sally g

Re: 3D - Shrinking Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Since the time before last that I was on the site, there seems to be an increase in the violence. As I explained in the Shrinking & Vore thread.

I am starting to avoid such things even more than I used to. I think content tags are important. It helps to avoid things I don't want to see or read.
Yes, I suppose tags help if you're really sensitive about these things, and so it's advisable for artists to bear that in mind.

Myself, I'm either curious enough to have a look and take the risk of being irritated or bored by any offerings, or just choose to avoid looking because I know the pedigree of the artist (and there are a few long established names that spring to mind, both on here and on the mainstream SW sites, poser artists and collagers included).

It's never been a big deal to me when I don't care for someone's work, because even if it's personally unappealing I can usually appreciate the effort involved in producing it.. and that it's there because some folks do like that sort of thing. So for me it's a case of live and let live and good luck to 'em.

Finally, I've always been a little curious about the way some poser art is described as being 3D. To me it always looks two dimensional (ie, with no depth involved. Or am I missing something?)