free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread
View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2009   #3
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

Re: Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread

Hi there. Overall I would give this video a GOOD-but not a GREAT-rating. No, in fact I'd give it a VERY GOOD rating. First part of the shrinking process is excellent. Nice and drawn out-very, very SEXY. The 2nd shrink-when she is in her underwear, seems too rushed by comparison. If you could show her shrinking out of the underwear the same way she shrunk out of her other clothes, it would be BRILLIANT. There was also a continuity issue-the clothes originally disappear, then reappear in the next shot after she completely shrinks. Something to look out for in future. All in all, though, I felt this was $5 VERY well spent, and I enjoyed the experience immensely. I hope you'll be doing more of the SW stuff in future. Perhaps some longer vids with an even more drawn out shrinking process.
Anyway, hope you found my feedback useful.

Aussie.

EDIT: Oh, and I definitely concur with Qzar in regards to oversized underwear. Perhaps you could cut back to her every so often in underwear that is noticibly bigger each time, until she is eventually using her panties as a dress. That would be HOT.

Last edited by Aussie_Lurker; 03-24-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Aussie_Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote