free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Clothing Transformation
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2013   #157
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Re: Clothing Transformation

Indra, it sounds like you and I have almost exactly the same tastes. I used to read your stories on Magnus's and The Ripping Zone Yahoo Groups and always enjoyed your approach to process. The story in the Missa video where she's in the lab reminded me a lot of your story about the corporate spy who had her clothes shrunk by the brilliant intern, so I guess it makes sense that you are the one behind commissioning these videos. If a process piece doesn't have a strong ENF/EUF component to it, I'm generally not interested. I can still appreciate it on its own merit, but it's not really something that I'm in to. That theme has informed everything I've done in process-related ventures, from stories I've written to art I've commissioned.

I definitely understand the joy of finding a content creator who seems to "get" your tastes. I've never commissioned a video off of anyone, but there is a specific TF artist I have commissioned quite a bit, not just because that person is reliable, but because that person seems to have a well-placed finger on my tastes. That artist usually nails what I'm hoping for 98% of the time without the need for a bunch of micromanaging. I've even seen specific themes pop up in later commissions that I didn't specifically ask for but were in earlier commissions and the artist realized those were things I liked. And related, the artist appreciates my attention to character and clothing design. I always make sure that a character has an interesting outfit to burst out of.

I'm definitely enjoying the Missa clothing mishap videos and look forward to seeing more in the future.

Last edited by Ilovebe; 12-15-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote