free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Introducing Metrobay Comix!
View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2013   #28
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

It?s time for another round of Metrobay Comix updates! Keep your eyes peeled in the next few days for a special offer from us for those of you who still haven?t subscribed!

This week we bring the short story The Girl Next Door to the archives as well as not one but TWO parts of the start of New Product, a solo effort by MCTek as well as the finale to Brat Packed #1. We also continue the mysterious goings on in Pleasure Island #4?

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

GRIME CITY STORIES ? THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

In "The Girl Next Door", busty brunette Liz Trance is getting used to being single again after the events of "Mind Over Magic", which it just occurred to me we haven't reposted yet either. We'll rectify that very soon.

Anyway, we learn that one of Liz?s hobbies is working out, and she has bought a sweet entertainment system to play her favorite exercise videos. Her dweeby neighbor Marvin Quimby, a young prodigy in subliminal messaging, secretly embeds a special hypnotic song within a video and gets Liz to try it out. You can probably guess what happens from there...

The Girl Next Door

NEW PRODUCT #1 & 2

It's a beautiful day; the sun is shining, the grass is green and the sound of young heroines getting their asses handed to them by veteran heroine instructor The Green Guardian is in the air. Vesa Wyatt aka the Green Guardian goes about her day instructing the younger generation in the ways of heroine work, elsewhere a sinister plan begins to unfold....

New Product Part 1 & New Product Part 2

BRAT PACKED FINALE

Anyways, like this hot babe Tabby is all cool and stuff, but these totally bogus geeks are hating her coolness so they trick her into a trap. Then this weird babydoll chick dressed like a cosplay model (what-everrr!!) is all like "I got some magic confetti my pervert fiend friends made for me". Then Tabby is like "Dude, I can't move my body". Then the three ivy league geeks are all like... perverty and ick!

You gotta see this to know what I'm saying.

Well, in the 80s that's how college kids talked - ha ha!

Brat Packed

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 4

When last we left the secret island, sweet Georgia Brown had been enslaved by Kikka Brust's mind control device and turned into an obedient French maid for her new "owner", Vic Reno.

Now it looks like Marcy Smith is next on Kikka's fiendish agenda, and a familiar face is waiting to see what happens to our favorite redheaded beauty!

Pleasure Island Day 4
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote