free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Introducing Metrobay Comix!
View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2013   #33
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

Well the weather here is still pretty lousy but that?s just let us focus on making more comics for our readers! This time we have enough stuff going in that I need to split into 2 update messages?

First we have 2 stories going into the archives: The Doll?s New Clothes and Femina Machinae!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

ARCHIVE STORY: GRIME CITY STORIES ? THE DOLL?S NEW CLOTHES

In this story we visit with present day Trudy Goodheart, formerly known as the classic heroine Gadget Gal. One day Trudy receives a surprise visit from LISA, who has found out that Trudy has a special knack for costume-making. LISA wants a special outfit made for Ms. Metrobay, and as Trudy finds out LISA can be VERY persuasive!

Grime City Stories ? The Doll?s New Clothes

ARCHIVE STORY: THE METROBAY CHRONICLES ? FEMINA MACHINAE

Hey Metrobay fans... we have uploaded another story from our archives. This one is titled "Femina Machinae", and it features the Metrobay debut of longtime 3D artist Uncle Sickey!

Several years ago, a young up-and-coming Metrobay University researcher named Fawn Buxley was tasked with developing the first biomechanical artificial intelligence. Fawn succeeded, but the new computer-brain was too powerful and cunning, and impossible to control. So what happened when Fawn had to pull the plug on her own creation?

The Metrobay Chronicles ? Feminae Machinae
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote