free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Introducing Metrobay Comix!
View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2013   #34
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

And now for the NEW stuff!

Please enjoy updates to The Love Nest, Metrobay One-Shots, The Key to My Heart, and Pleasure Island!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

THE LOVE NEST PART 4

With this update and we will see how spygirl Sass became the superheroine Hummingbird and how she got her powers...in a most sinister misadventure!

The Love Nest Part 4

METROBAY ONE-SHOTS #2: THAT VOODOO YOU DO

From a dark corner of Metrobay, a new threat arises! Under the power of black magic voodoo dolls, Bear Queen, Enormica, and Honeydoll are controlled and led to the sinister lair of the fiendish Papa Voodoo! Compelled to obey his every whim, our heroines struggle to free themselves. Yet, even in their humiliation, their fiendish captor has a much more nefarious plan for them! What is it, and can they escape in time? Find out in "That VooDoo You Do", only at MetrobayComix.com!

Metrobay One-Shots #2: That Voodoo You Do

THE KEY TO MY HEART CHAPTER #2

Join MacroLass’ autobiographical adventure (can you prove it didn’t happen?) where we see the start of her first major story in Metrobay as a trap is set specifically for her! But who is responsible?

The Key to My Heart Chapter #2

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 6

Each day, Dr. Kikka summons another of her comely captives to be subjected to some sort of fiendish mad science experiment. Today it looks like Liz is next in line, and the lecherous pervert who has paid good money for her 'services' is eager to taste his refreshing treat!

Also, be sure to check back soon for the second part of this chapter. It was so much fun to do that we needed to split it in two in order to fit it all in!

Pleasure Island Day 6
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote