View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2014   #36
lordaltros
Frequent Poster

Re: berrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
People
New members to the community did not understand etiquette and in their stupidity they complained to site hosts and site managers which promptly shut down the groups or sites. As we progressed further those that remained became disillusioned with the state of things and gave up.
With the updates of yahoo groups even fewer people post due to the substandard forum that yahoo provided.
Finally the individualization and personalization of the internet makes things different for each user so it is like a fog of information that while I see one thing you see something entirely different.
Tumbler gives some hope but I wait and see in hopes of a second renaissance. There are a lot of new artist yourself in particular that have great potential, but time will tell.
do you think that there's anything that can be done to get things "bumping" again?

i think we all need some kind of hub.
a site that has a good deal dedicated to the whole berry expansion thing.
someplace outside the confines of DA where berry artists and admirers can accumulate.
but then that still leaves the original problem of people's attitude and lack of etiquette.

you'd think that with the Process having as many members as it does, that there would be more activity on this part of the forum.
but i understand that not everyone on this site is into the whole blueberry thing.

we need to get more people flocking here.

hmmmmmmm.......
the wheels in my head be turning, they be.
lordaltros is offline   Reply With Quote