free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - “Bonehill Road” werewolf film
View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2017   #27
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

I was going to let this go, but since I’m being tag teamed here, I think I deserve a chance to defend myself. While I can understand my last comment as coming across as hypocritical, I see a clear distinction between a person finding a worthwhile TF project and going out of his way to alert this board about it, only to be met with cynicism and scorn, and a person who’s producing said project having an influence on the creative decisions of the film. It’s not like I threw 20 bucks at this thing. I spent a LOT; therefore, as one of the producers, I have more say on what happens in the project. That’s simply how producing works, not to mention the fact that, based on my years of experience on this forum, most people here DO prefer brunette werewolves to blonde ones, just like most people don’t like skin ripping. (Again, “Bonehill Road” won’t have any skin ripping.) I’m sure people will bash this comment as well, but don’t bother. I’m done. Once again, I have to quote good ol’ Cartman: “Screw you, guys. I’m going home.”
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote