The Process Forum - View Single Post - “Bonehill Road” werewolf film
View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2017   #36
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
@howlingfan: Oh man. Please, keep us informed, don't be a bad guy . Now I am starving for new info on the movie...
Okay Anahki, just for you, lol:

Here is the Facebook page of the FX house that will work on the werewolf costumes and animatronic masks:

https://www.facebook.com/gilldesignsolutionsfx/

You can see videos of works-in-progress, including a pretty realistic wolf head with moving lips, brows, jaws, etc. Again, this is probably miles above what anyone on this forum can do, no offense, but I’d love to be proven wrong. Also, I don’t think this is the only FX house working on this movie. I think there’s another one working on the transformation effects. This movie is already shaping up to be miles better than “Betsy” (no skin ripping; a much longer, more involved TF scene; movie-quality animatronic suits; full-body shots; and much more nudity). In fact, the director-writer just sent out an update this morning to investors saying they’re pulling out all the stops for the “show-stopping FEMALE werewolf transformation scene” (emphasis was his), so the hype is real, folks, whether you choose to believe it or not. With two female werewolf TF projects on the boards this year, 2017 is shaping up to be the indie version of 1981 when “The Howling” and “AWIL” were released within months of each other. “Betsy” is set to be released to investors around June, and “Bonehill Road” is set to be released to investors around Halloween. Again, my money is on “Bonehill Road” being the one to beat. So if you're still undecided, please consider contributing, as you'll be the first to see the TF goods when it's released to investors:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote