The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female werewolf film betsy
View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2017   #5
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female werewolf film betsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.sandman View Post
just a bitch (no pun intended) to find a legit tf no skin tears just one like wolf man
Well, then prepare for disappointment because "Betsy" will feature some skin ripping in the TF. I don't like skin ripping either, and I tried to talk the writer-director out of it, and even though he agreed with me that he prefers the gradual change of flesh to skin ripping, it really wasn't in his budget. Also, the actress was forced to leave early in the shoot, so he had to add some face-ripping elements as well to the very end of the TF using a body double. Trust me; no one is more disappointed than I am by this, which is why I doubled down on another project. In case you don't know by now, "Bonehill Road" is the real deal and will feature a 3- to 4-minute TF scene with a nude woman and no skin ripping. The style of the TF will be old-school, practical effects using bladders and the like. You can preorder Blu-rays, DVDs, and even VHS tapes (yes, it's THAT old-school), as well as werewolf body parts, here:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/

Last edited by howlingfan; 04-27-2017 at 11:09 AM.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote