View Single Post
Unread 04-28-2017   #11
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female werewolf film betsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oezdemircan aydinoglu View Post
Can't wait for Bonehill Road!
I don’t want to get my hopes up too much, but “Bonehill Road” seems to be combining the best of both worlds/TF classics (albeit in an indie sense). The werewolves will look like “The Howling,” which featured my favorite-looking werewolves of all time (no surprise, given my username), and it will also include a TF similar to the one in “AWIL” with full-body shots and nudity. There definitely seems to be a glitch in the Matrix, because this was not supposed to happen in our lifetime, just like a number of events weren’t supposed to happen in the past year: England wasn’t supposed to leave Europe, the Chicago Cubs weren’t supposed to win the World Series, Trump wasn’t supposed to win the White House, the Super Bowl wasn’t supposed to be decided in overtime after one team blew a massive lead, the Oscars weren’t supposed to mess up who won Best Picture, and, after decades of CGI dominance in the special effects industry, there wasn’t supposed to be a werewolf movie featuring a female werewolf transformation using all practical effects. Luckily for us on this board, the latter appears to be coming true, not to mention the female-led “AWIL” remake. And it seems we’re not alone in wanting this to happen, since the “Bonehill Road” campaign is about to surpass $10 grand, after only asking for $2,500. In other words, old-school werewolf fans have been starving, but I don’t need to tell you guys that.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote