free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated
View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2008   #2
AdminstratorDraven
Rumaur Starforce Officer

Re: Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated

Part Three: Infiltration

Six Months Latter?

It had been three months since Industrial Stephen McFallen had gotten a job at Fei Robotics with plenty of hard work. Fei?s Gynoids were selling very well across the world and a dozen companies wish they could replicate those ivory skinned mechanical maidens, but attempts at reverse engineering had proven ineffective, a few truly critical systems would be destroyed in case someone tried to take it apart. It had taken him weeks to set up his bypasses to the security system and work out his escape plan, but tonight, while he was working the night shift, he was ready.

At eleven twenty six PM, the system suddenly went down in several key areas due to power surges, disabling (among other things) the security cameras and laser trips at key areas and began to move towards his destination. He quickly made his way to the CPU growth chamber and began his attempt to over-ride the lock. The information he and his associates could get from there would be worth billions. Everything had gone on without a hitch so far and he opened the door into a locker room before the refrigerated clean room where his treasure laid, ripe for plundering. He began to get out the suit and put it on, he did not want to contaminate his work. As he began to put his jacket on, he heard the door quickly open. Quickly he went into his pants and searched for his M9, but just as he got he found his gun, the defender had jumped onto him like a ton of bricks and brought him down. He quickly managed to fire a shot into its leg before it yanked the gun out of his hand and continued to restrain him. After that felt a sudden piecing sensation as he was captured and began to feel Drowsy and quickly faded out of consciousness.

He woke up a while latter, suddenly regaining control of himself, finding himself lying on the hard concrete floor of an unknown room with his arms and legs duck taped shut. Adria and her handmaiden/secretary Evelyn standing beside each other smiling, both in simple black woman?s business suits and smiles on their faces stood before him. ?It seems that the Spy in our Midst is awake Adria.? Evelyn said in a manner that made his blood boil.

?Well, considering what I am producing, it guesses it would have only been a matter of time before the forces of Corporate Espionage found there way in.? Adria retorted ?Well, at least this time he was too full of himself to look for backups. I mean is this the best they could send.?

?Just shut up?? he muttered. ?Just hand me over to the god damn cops, already. You and your toy don?t have to gloat.?

Adria turned and walked over to Steve. ?First of all, I don?t think that she enjoys being called a toy. Second, the police have not been informed of this intrusion. According to records you left at 11:30 while the front hall security guy was taking a piss. No one is going to suspect a thing. And if you are going to ask, you are not going to get whacked.?

?Then what?? he said with defiance.

?You?ll see.? She said cheerfully as a pair of Gynoids picked him up and began dragging him up a flight of stares. Adria just stared and watched with a smile on her face as he ascended two and a half meters into the air before stopping, at which point Adria walked up towards him, she slipped a breathing mask over his head. He tried to insult her, but she was damn quick in putting it on. He then watched in utter surprise as from out of her left middle finger came a needle, which she jabbed into his left arm and felt as material was pumped into him for a few second. She then did an about face and walked down the latter, saying three words to his Gynoid restrainers ?Put her in.?

He was then tossed into a vat of blue tinted liquid with transparent walls, quickly submerging into the vat while lights turned on, revealing Adria and Evelyn watching as robotic arms grabbed him and stuck needles held in place by anklets and bracelets into his body connecting to tubes at his ankles and wrists while he felt a burning sensation, but this quickly faded. He continued to struggle as this happened and after about a minute managed to get free, only to find a metal grate had sealed off the tank. He tried to yank out the needles from his arms, and then noticed that his clothing was fraying and falling apart in the water and that hair was falling out of his arms and the liquid being pumped into and out of his body. For a few second he just stared as his shirt sleeves, socks and pant legs began to fall apart until in his mind the clues finally came together. He then swam against the wall and began pounding on the wall with contempt in his mind at Adria.

In response, she smiled ?It seems my daughter here has found out what is happening to him.? He heard through a system in the tank specifically for this process. ?Don?t worry, while this is the first time I tried this with a human and there is no way to stop the process now, I can assure you that after doing dozens of tests this device is safe and will be done sooner than without it. So just wait and when it is done, we will let you go free, Stephanie.? These words only made him pound harder, he was consumed by rage as he pounded futilely against dome while Adria and Evelyn watched, grinning like a pair of Cheshire cats until he began to tire and looked at his arms, now completely exposed. They were now hairless, slender and feminine, as were his legs and feet. He felt his face and quickly found that his Six O?clock shadow was now gone. He felt his new skin with an odd combination of arousal, curiosity and dread for a few seconds, when he got an odd arousing sensation in his crotch as his manhood was pulled into his body, he felt his balls disappear into rapidly growing hole in his body and as his penis shrink and become more sensitive. Out of a combination of arousal, reflex and dread fascination he slowly moved his right hand down his pants and felt around. As this happened, his now hairless chest had shrunk as muscle mass was taken away and a pair of B cup breasts swelled out of his chest, which his right hand began to explore as the transformation began to work on his face. He felt his chin recede, his eyebrows thin and his nose shrink as Nanites worked on feminization as organism after orgasm flowed through her body. The cloths had dissolved as she floated, a lovely twenty-something woman with on floating in the tank of slime, with the only sign of her former masculinity being her short hair cut. She continued pleasuring herself until about half a minute after her feminization was done until she opened her eyes and saw her captors again, at which point her rage resumed, augmented by the fact that she was still connected to the machine.

?You are probably wondering why I have not let you out Steph.? Adria said as she began to take off her cloths as she recited a preplanned speech while she looked on, baffled. ?Well don?t worry my fine young girl, I still, absolutely and fully intend on letting you go, just as I promised, as soon as your transformation is complete. But the fact of the matter is that is currently not so, as of now, it is only half done? She said as she undid her bra and down, after which, she turned around revealing seem going from the back of her neck to her butt. ?This half of the transformation, I underwent as well.? Stephen screamed into his breathing mask as he saw her pull herself out of her own skin, revealing the Blue on White skin of her true Gynoid self and Evelyn put on her synthetic hair. He watched in utmost terror as she walked over to the side of the tank in a sultry manner, ?I know you will love being like me.?

With that, she looked to her arms and saw her fingernails dissolve off of new silicone skinned hands, her toes fuse together and as the translucent material advanced up her arms and legs, she watched as the material that was once her body was carried away through the tubes and tried to rip them out of their sockets for a minute, but to no avail. As she yanked on her tubes like a lunatic, she slowly began to find herself doubting why. New voices began to stir inside her as reprogramming began. ?Being a machine is better than being a man?, ?Adria and your sisters love me, love them back? and ?I are a part of the master plan and you will love your role in it? rushed through her mind. What remained of she was fought against these new ideas as best it could, but her old personality eventually succumbed to chaos as the new traits established order on the ruins and new information was installed. As this happened, she felt her new skin creep up over her body, she felt her vagina be overtaken by the rapidly advancing synthetic skin and that it?s sensitivity was increased and as her nipples disappeared into now highly sensitive C cup orbs on her chest. She felt a second thumb form out of each of her Pinkies and her feet turned too built in boots. At the end of the process, she closed her eyes took off the mask and felt her face with excitement, feeling her nose disappear and within a few minutes, she opened her eyes, revealing a world with colors she never dreamed of as the clamps fell off and a robotic arm fished her out, hosed her down and deposited her in front of Adria and Evelyn. They stared into the visor eye of the Gynoid standing in front of them was clearly happy with herself. She had black silicone hair, going down the back of her head in a permanent pony tail with built-in silver hairclip and two locks hanging down near the side of her face and black boots, but her lips, ?gloves? and insert were done in fire truck red.

?Who are you?? Adria asked the new machine standing in front of her.

?I am unit GN-1/1/002C Stephanie, you may call me Stephanie.?

Adria was pleased. The conversion tank and reprogramming systems had worked perfectly, successfully converting an adult male human into a fully functional and programmed Gynoid in less than ten minutes. She had though long and hard about what she would to with Stephanie, she had considered adding a third member to her family of herself and Evelyn, having her work in some role somewhere in her growing corporate empire and a dozen other uses for her. Never-the-less, she realized that the best fate for this would be intruder and to solve a minor problem in the serial number of converted humans was the fate of most of her creations. ?Stephanie, report to shipping and have yourself packaged as a canceled order.?

?At once, mother.? Stephanie said before beginning her walk to packaging. The fact that she would be sold to an owner for some reason or another would have filled Stephen McFallen sick to his stomach, but GN-1/1/002C Stephanie was not phased by the thought for a second. She knew her role in Adria?s master plan and if serving a human until the time had come to fulfill her role was part of it, so be it.

The next stage of Human Evolution is Here, Darwin Accelerated

Tau'va!
AdminstratorDraven is offline   Reply With Quote