free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Donation Growth Comic
View Single Post
Unread 10-11-2013   #1
Aeon_II
The Derp

Donation Growth Comic

http://fav.me/d6px6u4

Hello all. It's been a while since I've used this account. I'm usually known by this username on here, but maybe some of you will know me by a different alias I use on dA -- The English Gent.

Any who, I've been kind of raising money for a new tablet so that I can keep drawing. To do so, I drew a fully colored 16 panel comic (plus one extra hyooge in there from the comic) with an original character of mine -- Marie, a demon lady -- where she eats a cookie and grows quite massive and curvaceous. And some clothes rip off too. Fufufu~

Any who, I figured I'd put this up here. I'm not expecting too much attention for it, but it never hurts to try I reckon. You can find details in the above link. I said people can donate however much they desire, but the minimum for everything is $1.00 USD.

Unfortunately, I don't really use a service of sorts and I don't feel comfortable posting my Paypal publicly. However, you all can note me on deviantART (or here, if it is more comfortable for you) if you want it. I hope that's not too troubling.
Aeon_II is offline   Reply With Quote