free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2023   #170
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
Yeah, the only way I can do deep discount uploads like that is one large file, and sadly, AFAIK, C4S doesn't have an option for a zip or zip-like upload with multiple files. As for the sneak preview, yeah, her OF isn't going to be a size fetish area per se, but I know many have been clamoring for her to do more work than just the size fetish stuff... I keep getting people asking me if she has any social media, and she's finally getting them off the ground, lol.
I don't use Facebook or X either. I certainly don't do OF. To many thoughts and questions I can't give words for.

Did watch A Growing Climax. It is good. Still funny when she looks down and sees her boobs have gotten bigger. I think that is my favorite part. Worst part is the vore. Just hate vore. I can see why the video is popular.

One thing I do like is outtakes. That is one reason I get DVDs and Blu Ray. So if you do keep making videos, I would like to see more of such things. No other studio that I have videos from has them and I think the are good.