free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi (Cursed Helmet AP TF)
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2018   #36
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi (Cursed Helmet AP TF)

Yeah. I guess it would've been too good to be true if we got a proper AR sequence as well.

But on the bright side, it seems we won't have to wait as long as other anime series for the Blu-ray episodes.
I just found out that, regarding the Blu-ray release for this series, each of the volume will include every 4 episodes instead of 2.

This means,

while common anime series take around 6 months releasing a BD volume with 2 episodes each month,
(all 12 Blu-ray episodes released = 2 episodes X 6 BD volumes/months)

Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi will take only about 3~4 months instead,
(all 12 Blu-ray episodes released = 4 episodes X 3 BD volumes/months)

The first volume including episodes 1-4 has already been released on the 21st this month, and the 2nd one covering episodes 5-8 will follow next month in January. So as soon as the files emerge online, we will be able to see if anything's different from the TV version, especially regarding the 5th episode like The AP Ninja mentioned:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
Also, perhaps we could see a more nsfw version of her first AP in the church if the team decides to go wild about it.
The 3rd BD volume, which will have episodes 9-12 featuring the recent AP sequence, is unfortunately skipping a month and is scheduled to be released in March instead of Feburary. But hey. It's certainly better than waiting more than 6 months
Attached Images
File Type: png UBD1.png (858.5 KB, 167 views)
File Type: png UBD2.png (542.9 KB, 121 views)

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 12-30-2018 at 08:46 PM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote