The Process Forum - View Single Post - Expansion Fan Comics - official updates
View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2014   #75
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem View Post
I'll only say one thing : considering how much membership costs, I'm not really happy seeing everything getting out free on DeviantArt. Sure, it's your website, you do as you wish. However, I'm reconsidering my membership because of such a thing.
While I do understand your concerns, please consider the broader picture: Yubari currently has 32 comics available and has only released 3 on DeviantART for Free. That's still over 90% of the content exclusive to members only, a percentage which shall only increase as the releases keep coming.

These Free Comics are just to give people a general taste of the site's catalogue, which Mr. Yubari also does with his giantessfan lineup.

Some people need more than a quick glance to be convinced that signing up is worth their hard earned money. For example: despite the high quality previews we'd already posted prior to releasing the full comic, one gentleman was only convinced that The Cleavage Crusader series was worth the membership fee after he'd had a chance to read the first issue.

We never meant to make you (or any of our current customers) feel cheated, and I hope you continue to do business with us and enjoy the comics we produce.
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote