free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - I know there are topics on this, but Fat Princess is out on the PSN.
View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2009   #5
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

Re: I know there are topics on this, but Fat Princess is out on the PSN.

I just got done playing it, Fun little game but somewhat glitchy in places. Also in multiplayer teams never auto switch they always stay the same so if one team is dominating they will continue to do so until enough people try to jump teams till the skill level is more balanced.

But on a lighter side the princess is super cute. When shes thin she pouts "I'm hungry", when shes chubby she squeels "I want Cake!" and when she starts getting fat she yells "Feeeeeed me!" "Give me cake!" all the while becoming mroe and more of a gluttonous pig as she grows. and the story mode is very nice to any one who enjoys weight gain, infact the whole game seems very FA friendly. The "Mess around" mode is really just there so you can go up against 1 stupid AI and play with capturing both princess and fattening them up. And the credits is exactly the kind of FA fan service you'd not soon expect from a professionaly produced game.

Overall: Fun time killer game for all
For FAs: Not a must have per say, but worthwhile so far, I can't say how long the game will hold my interest but it's seems like a good way for an FA to spend 15 bucks if they were looking for a nonesense game.
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote