free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Operation: Half Off - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2018   #3
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Re: Operation: Half Off - Shrink Fan Comics

Operation Half Off was one of my most anticipated comics. The story about the shrinking spy looked promising and as it was finally released, I was not disappointed.

Let us first start with the main character.
Mercedes is a beautiful breath-taking woman. But don’t get distracted by her blonde, behind her pretty face she is smart, resourceful and a very characteristic woman.
Not only by the way she says things but also how she moves. The artist did a great job on her body language.

But what would be a spy-story without an intriguing plot. The story has an interesting setting.
Instead of a fictional criminal organization, our spy has to steal some valuable data from an imaginary country from their embassy.
Of course our spy hasn’t counted on some unexpected obstacles and a very dutiful janitor.

Our spy Mercedes does shrink to the size of a midget and later even smaller.
This may sound for fans of hand-sized women discouraging, but it fits perfectly to the story and you will soon find this petite woman really adorable.

Summary:
This comic did really a great job. There is no point where the reader thinks the scenes are rushed or protracted.
I absolutely love good stories and well written characters.
And the best of it, the story does not put the reader off with “to be continued…”, but is completely told in one issue.
If there is something to say negative of Operation Half Off, I can’t make some up.

Greetings
Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote