free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy
View Single Post
Unread 08-02-2018   #23
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Re: Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by growthfilic10 View Post
Anyway I want another one with Suzy, but I don't have any story ideas or outfits, can u help with the story and the outfit, please

Suzy could play an investigative reporter, who is looking into rumors of women wishing to grow bigger, and end up getting their wish granted. Desperate to find actual proof, before her boss cans her story and career for going on a wild goose chase, she resorts to breaking into Carissa's domain, after overhearing Carissa's lover brag in a drunken stupor how he got to experience his ultimate giantess fantasy. Skeptical once she uncovers Carissa's rumored method of growing bigger, Suzy puts it on herself, makes a wish to slowly grow out of her outfit to see if anything will happen, while turning on her phone video to record any possible outcome. Consequently, this leads to a long, protracted growth transformation, with Suzy being initially shocked and reluctant to the experience, before succumbing to how good and powerful she feels. The video ends with Suzy realizing her phone's battery was low to begin with, and nothing was recorded before the growth process started.

Suzy can wear a jacket blazer, button up blouse, black dress pants, and dress boots. Hope this suggestion is helpful, and thanks for keeping the growth dream alive with these videos. If I had the funds, I would contact people like Gary myself, to see if they could become a reality.