free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Horse / Horse Futa x100
View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2018   #3
Plank
Banned

Re: Horse / Horse Futa x100

Rofl, check my gallery on those sites, 'Snakes And Ladder'- in addition to pig and giraffe there is sea serpent and albino cobra TF. Also for Wolf- 'Be Were' and 'A Wolf By Any Other Name' are werewolf stories of mine, Female Werewolf on Male werehorse and Female werewolf on Male werewolf respectively.

As far as animal transformation goes, Nowhere has any of them covered, the Bestial Totem had the relief of 100 animals- anything that matches the silhouette of those 100 are covered by its power. So, if there is a relief of a dog, coyote and wolves are also covered by the totem. You just need to get one of the actual animal into Nowhere and pay homage to your affection for it, or its affection toward you and the totem will begin the transformation. Donkey and mule are covered by the horse silhouette- the only reason their TFs were all male horse is because that was the only animal in there. The fact Hana's ancient coin also had a horse image on it though was just coincidence, the animal depicted on the coins are just ornamental and they are all different.

Whatever is behind the second door Gracia found is a relic that does something else entirely, I already had some ideas but nothing solid, and no direct plans to write it yet (working on a pre-planned one atm from another series). Gracia said she only found two doors, and each one housed its own relic- she also possesses three magic rings that are not from Nowhere. I was playing with an idea for a relic that could solidify, capture, and transfer orgasmic pleasure. But eh, just ideas for now. Glad you liked the story :P
Plank is offline   Reply With Quote