free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Primal's Transformations - New Releases
View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2016   #63
baxter1327
Process Fan

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

A lot of good info there, and good explanation as to what/how/why you're doing things. That kind of dialogue from a vid producer is always welcome here.

Only thing I find mildly concerning is this part:
"One of the primary goals behind this video was to gauge whether or not it is worth producing transformation videos with no sexual acts. It impacts what models we can hire, and by extension, when we are able to shoot them."

I'm not sure if you should read too much into that. I mean, I guess since you're the ones crunching the numbers at the end of the day, you'll see associations the rest of us don't. But from my perspective, there are too many nuances involved in this fetish to judge future production/potential s off of one vid.

For instance, I've bought most of your werewolf TF themed videos. Didn't buy this one though. And it had nothing to do with the fact that there apparently isn't any sexual activity in it. Truth is, after I buy one of your vids, I usually edit it down myself- taking out a lot of the prolonged sexual stuff anyway. So the lack of sex wasn't the aversion for me.
Scared. Screaming. Submissive. That's three strikes and you're out in my book. Especially when it comes to the submissive aspect. I like my animal women predatory. That's part of what makes most of your other vids so awesome is your women are very good at embracing- or portraying- the emergence of those animal instincts. They don't have to then go f*ck everything in sight, but give you the impression they might.

Anyway, my point is, and as I'm sure you already know, there are a lot of factors to take into account with this fetish, and different people put different amounts of weight on those particulars; so if this vid doesn't sell as well as others, don't necessarily chalk it up to the lack of sex. Hell, if you dig around enough on this forum, one thing you'll likely notice is lack of sexual acts (relative to other fetish forums anyway). As the name implies, it's the Process that's important.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote