free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2021   #23
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Location: California native, returned after years in the Army abroad.
Re: Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerilium View Post
Not too long later I manage to find my way out from underneath my hood to see the researchers face in front of me. "Oh, hello. Sorry it took me so long to find my way out from my clothing. It's a lot heavier than I expected it to be. To answer your question from earlier I don't mind being carried to the next testing areas." with a smile on my face.
The smile is met with an equal, if much larger one directly in front of the small woman. I can't help but chuckle as Bethany requests to be carried. "That's good!...Considering our current predicament."

As the volunteer is able to focus again, clear of her former clothing, the humor of the situation becomes clear. Blinded by the hoodie in her attempt to escape, Bethany had proceeded directly towards the closest edge of her oversized seat. As promised I intervened, holding up both hands for her to crawl out onto. 'Freedom' came to her as she finished making her way completely off the chair. The decision to remain kneeling until the test subject is ready to move on seems the most appropriate at this point.

"Excellent job escaping. Did anything prove unexpectedly challenging? The fabric was undoubtedly heavier, but did its weight feel like it may have absorbed additional weight from when your shrunk?"
Mathai is offline   Reply With Quote