free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Things that you really dont like to see in a transformation.
View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2018   #38
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Re: Things that you really dont like to see in a transformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf1361 View Post
A strong focus on feet? Now who wpuld.do a thing like that?
Haha, yeah. It's a shame because you're a really excellent writer but I'm usually unable to get into your stories for the above reason. Not that that's a problem for me, of course! Different strokes for different folks and it's good that the foot guys are getting catered to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Not just me then.

I swear some TF stories have so much focus on the feet that the werewolf aspect seems secondary to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthrokeith View Post
I have some things that immediately take me out of a transformation.

#1: Feet. I can understand including them in the description for completion's sake, but they don't appeal to me in the least. I can deal with hooves or paws, but just a quick shift description is all I need. I prefer it even more if the "burst out of the shoes" method is used (I'm the one Jimbo was referring to earlier). This might be part of the reason why I don't care for tauric creatures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
Yeah, I guess that's another turn off. For me, anyway - totally a matter of taste.
I am surprised though to see that a decent chunk of people seem to agree with me. There's so much foot focused stuff around that I tend to assume I'm a small, small minority. It's honestly why I wrote what I did; I basically couldn't find stuff that I wanted, so I started to make it. Unfortunately though my own stories probably aren't as enjoyable for me as they are for everyone else who's into them.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote