The Process Forum - View Single Post - “Bonehill Road” werewolf film
View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2017   #32
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
The thing is, your comment was totally hypocritical. Just because you have enough money to actually take action when the project doesn't meet your specific fetishistic taste doesn't change the fact that you rag on people for having particular things they want from a TF and then turn around and do the very same thing.
Okay, so I lied about leaving this thread, if only because the so-called “tag team” became a free-for-all. First of all, I wasn’t “ragging” on people because of their individualized tastes. (I obviously have my specific tastes as well.) I was, however, annoyed at people for complaining about my posts about this project because they didn’t like it. There have literally been hundreds of threads on this forum that I wasn’t interested in, but I didn’t feel the need to go out of my way to state it. For example, right now there is a thread about this board coming together to make its own TF movie, which I thought was a great idea and was completely willing to contribute to, but then I found out that the animal chosen for the TF was a cow or another type of barnyard animal. I’m not interested in barnyard animal TFs in the SLIGHTEST, but did I post, “Ugh, not my thing! Pass!” No. I kept my mouth shut. That’s what I was complaining about before: all the people bitching about this project because they didn’t like it, not because of their individualized tastes.

Secondly, if I thought I was being hypocritical, would I post the announcement about the updated werewolf hair color in that controversial post? Again, I’ve been a board member here for a long time, and I’ve never once seen someone say they’d rather see a blonde werewolf than a brunette one. I’m not saying these people don’t exist; I’m saying it’s usually the other way around. The general consensus here (especially since my last post) is that people don’t care either way, and that’s fine, but I still stand by my statement that after that group of people who don’t care, there is a larger majority of people who prefer brunette werewolves to blonde ones. Because of that reason—and yes, because of my individualized tastes—I persuaded the director to change the hair color. And btw, he ended up agreeing with me that it would be more visually exciting to see dark hair sprawl across a body instead of light, blonde ones that will be difficult to pick up on camera. Stupid me, I thought people were going to thank me for making the switch, much like some people were appreciative that I had the director of “Betsy” add back the nudity to his TF scene at my expense, but obviously, I was wrong.

I’m not going to be so overdramatic again to say I’m going to leave this thread completely, but really, I don’t see myself posting any more updates about this movie for the few people who are still interested in it. Go ahead and have the last word.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote