The Process Forum - View Single Post - A Little Crush
Thread: A Little Crush
View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2020   #9
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: A Little Crush

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LZX1WZ1

This is a compilation of previously released material. IT CONTAINS NO NEW CONTENT.

P1 - Kylie is the hot girl that lives down the street that has everybody's eye, including mine. I just knew it could never happen, though. She was just a sophomore in college, and I'm a struggling scientist in my mid 40s. She's smart and she wants to pursue a career in my field. I told her I would help her with anything at any time. My friends tell me to stay away... they know I want to be more than just her tutor, but I just can't help it. I figure if I show her what I'm working on, she would be so impressed that she could look past the fact that I'm just an average joe. It's a bold experiment that could change the world if it works. What could go wrong?

This is a shrinking woman tale consisting of stretching, male worship, hour glass expansion and bimbofication.

P2 - Kylie's mastery of the new compound we invented has reached a new and unbelievable level. The gift she's given me is... unreal. My stamina and my size are off the charts and the fact that she tests it herself in a surreal way is nothing short of a dream come true. Now she wants to monetize it, but further testing needs to be done, and my next door neighbors are the best candidates.

P3 - Things are way out of hand now. Kylie's experiment with my neighbor's wife, Beth, has gone off the rails and turned her into a hulking giant hell bent on satisfaction. She's huge and she's insatiable and Kylie tells me she needs more data and in the meantime, me and Beth's husband, Jerry, have to team up to give his wife what she needs.

JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote