free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)
View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2018   #2
a0040pc

Re: The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)

For several seconds Huan and Yasha looked at one another as they waited for the other to make the first move. He could see the smile on her face but he was slightly confused. She was only a small woman and he was more than certain hat he could defeat her with some ease.
However, he knew that it wouldn’t be as easy as it seemed. She was the Third Master for a reason and he was about to find out why.

Yasha was the one who made the first move as she quickly darted toward him at a pace that he didn’t expect and she went to give him a thunderous kick. Huan was just able to block the kick at the last possible moment and he darted back. He heard her chuckle for a few moments before she darted forward again.

Rather than attacking with a kick Yasha unleashed a series of punches that Huan barely had time to block. He could feel each blow as he blocked them and he could see that her skill was almost on par with his own. Her attacks were so relentless that he struggled to see an opening but when one eventually came he took it without a second thought.

Huan was able to punch Yasha in her face which caused her to stagger back for a moment. He saw this as his opportunity and he responded with his own series of punches and kicks. Much to his surprise she was able to recover from the punch faster than he had expected and already she was blocking his attacks. This lasted for mere seconds before they broke off their fight for a few moments.

“Hmm seems that you’re not the pushover that I expected,” said Yasha. Her confident smile was still there. “I can see why my associates were defeated by your hands.”

“And your skills are greater than I expected,” replied Huan. Although this was an important fight he did remember to be respectful to his opponent. “Besides my master you are by far the most skilled opponent that I’ve ever faced.”

“A respectful man eh, a dying breed nowadays.” She chuckled to herself again before she looked at him. “We could continue our fight like this and it might last a while but from where I can see I’m no match for you. I might get a few good hits in but eventually you would wear me down and eventually gain victory.”

“If you know this then there is no point in continuing. Just give me the elixir and I promise that I won’t hurt you.” He was hoping to get the battle done as soon as possible so that he could take his prize back to his village.

“Hey now I didn’t say that I was giving up. Just that as things are now I wouldn’t be able to beat you. So, let’s change things up, shall we?”
This caused Huan to become curious and he watched as she began to clench her fists and she seemed to be concentrating. He didn’t know what she was doing but he began to hear a strange sound. He didn’t know what it was but as he looked at Yasha he noticed something odd about her. The sound was getting louder and she was also making a loud groaning noise but it didn’t block the initial sound.

It was at that moment that Huan realised what was happening. Yasha seemed to be inching up in height and the sound grew louder and louder. It was a stretching sound as her body stretched up and expanded. Her clothes seemed to grow with her and she was soon his height but her growth spurt didn’t stop. He took a step back in surprise as he looked at her growing taller and taller, rather than simply stretching up her body was in proportion. He could do nothing as the once petite woman continued to grow before his eyes.

Eventually the stretching sound subsided and Yasha stopped groaning. Her growth spurt had come to an end and Huan now found himself looking quite far up at her. He thought that she was at least eight feet in height if not taller. She loomed over him as if she was a parent and he was merely a small child.

“That feeling never gets old,” said Yasha to herself as she took a moment to adjust to her now larger size.

“What in the name of...?” asked Huan in surprise by his opponent’s increase in size. He could see her confident smile was still there.

“Surprised?” She chuckled again and raised her arms to perform a small pose. “I have to admit that you’re the first person who’s made me use this ability. In a way you should feel proud of yourself.” Her smile quickly disappeared and a serious look appeared on her face. “But now I’m going to put this battle to rest.”

Huan readied himself as he saw Yasha moving toward him. He still couldn’t believe what had happened and he began to think that it was some kind of optical illusion. That she had used some kind of trick to make herself appear larger but was actually still the same as he was before. His master had taught him had to move passed illusions in order to take down an opponent. This didn’t seem to be any different.

Huan decided to attack first this time as he went to punch Yasha in her hips since that was where her head would be if she were normal size. He was sure that it was all he needed to obtain victory, however before he could reach it she responded with a thunderous kick to his chest. This caused him to move backwards and he began to wheeze as the kick had done some damage. It felt much stronger than her previous kicks and he had felt the full foot on his chest even though it was for the briefest of moments. This was when he realised that her size was not for show and that her strength had increased as well.

Yasha saw the damage that she had caused and quickly moved forward and struck him in the head with a powerful punch. This sent him staggering back further and she responded with another series of punches and kicks. Some of them connected but a few of them he was able to dodge and he saw an opening to strike her face. He reached up strike her but her head was just out of reach for him. She did grab his wrist with one of her large hands and threw him across the room. He landed hard on the ground.

Huan was not unconscious and he could see Yasha confidently walk toward him. He realised that the only way for him to defeat her was to bring her down to his level so that his attacks would be more effective. He had been expecting to face larger opponents but it was not in the manner that he had been expecting. He slowly got back to his feet and he could see that she had reached him and crossed her arms.

“You’re a tough one I’ll give you that,” said Yasha. “But I’d stay down if I was you, I can keep this up all day, something tells me that you can’t.”

Huan didn’t respond with an answer as he darted forward toward her. She thought that he was being foolish and went to perform another strong kick. However, he was able to duck underneath it and he quickly got behind her. Before she had any time to reach he struck her in the back of the knee. She gave a small cry of pain and it forced her down to one knee. He then quickly moved in front of her and now she was close to his own height. He quickly punched her several times in the face and finished it off with a kick that would normally be enough to break the neck of an opponent.

Instead Yasha simply fell backwards and landed on her back. Although he was much shorter than her he stood over her like a giant and he was confident that the fight was over. He was tempted to kick her while she was down but he knew that it would not be the most honourable thing to do and she seemed to have been defeated.

“This fight is over,” said Huan. “You’ve fought well Yasha but the day is mine. You should feel no dishonour in your defeat.”

“I-I’m not done yet,” replied Yasha who began to sit up. She could feel more pain that she had felt in a very long time. At her seated position she did have to look up at him. “You’ve gotten a few lucky punches but that’s it.”

“You’re living in denial. You might have somehow made yourself bigger but you’re still no match to me. You’d have to be bigger than this in order to beat me.” He was sure that he had won but he heard Yasha beginning to laugh. This caused him to raise an eyebrow as she continued to look up at him. “What’s so funny?”

“I'd have to be bigger, wouldn't I?"
Attached Images
File Type: png lee2.png (573.6 KB, 191 views)

Last edited by a0040pc; 02-23-2018 at 04:14 PM.