free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!
View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2018   #7
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Re: Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll-Elf View Post
Cum shower and scat are very different things. One is something sexual by nature and the other is a bodily waste process that can cause disease and infection that most people desire to avoid as much as possible with only a very small minority not offended or actively seeking it.

While there is the obvious answer of "Can't tag everything" There are pre-determined tags the community has selected that are commonly used. scat and diaper Play are two of those and it is unfair to ask for pre-orders without tags or a proper preview of the content. What we see in your illustrated previews are fairly generic and show only that characters are involved instead of an example piece of what is inside the comic for us to understand what to expect and the general idea of the material. Your comic also doesn't seem to follow the character's mannerisms "Don't you dare harm a lady you freak"? It sounds like bad fanfiction to me
So, you're saying that I MUST show that content, even though so many site rules state that you can't. Seems like you didn't know much about how any site's rules work.

Also, what previews I show are the art style and SFW stuff that meet DA
& Gumroad standards. Showing a preview of what's really in it results in me having to blur such, just like DLsite's products, making the consumer confused or DA taking the previews down...and you know how DA is picky with content these days.

And, I have not heard one person complain about the writing and such of my works, until now. I wonder why? Maybe you should do the same to EVERY comic that you seek, and be critical on how one writes. Besides that, I'm not perfect in the writing department. That's why I found an artist who's also proof-checks my writing. I gave him the reigns to make changes here and there, and do some editing of his own.

Speaking of which...where did you get "Don't you dare harm a lady you freak" at? At no point in the comic did anyone say that.

Thanks for the advice, though.

Last edited by Mercurius; 06-24-2018 at 02:57 AM.
Mercurius is offline   Reply With Quote