free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 12-25-2017   #21
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

Sabine continued the walk back towards the Wookie village with Attichitcuk now sitting on her shoulder. He was enjoying the high view that he was getting and he felt safer from the Nexu that had almost taken his life. He looked up at her a few times as she was walking and she would look down and smile at him. He would also look down toward the ground from time to time and he would see the ground was quite far away. He took a small pebble that he had on his person and dropped it. He watched as it fell and hit the ground below. The trip took several seconds for the process to happen. This had been noticed by her as well and she found it funny that he would try this out.

Suddenly Attichitcuk began to hear a sound that was somewhat familiar to him. It was a sound that he had heard some minutes ago and it took him a moment to realise what it was. It was the same sound that he had heard when Sabine had gone through her growth spurt. He looked at her and noticed that her neck was getting longer. As he looked the rest of her body stayed the same but the neck grew longer. It did eventually stop elongating but by then it had gotten a good foot or two longer. It didn’t add much to her overall height but it still caught him by surprise.

“What is it?” asked Sabine who seemed unaware by what had happened. She could see the worried look on Attichitcuk’s face.

“Y-Your neck, it grew,” replied Attichitcuk through a series of growls and howls. He compared himself to her neck. Before his head had easily reached her chin. Now it was just within range of the top of his head. “It’s definitely longer than it was before.”

“Oh that.” She gave a sigh as she seemed disappointed by what had happened. “My body is growing in ways that I don’t fully understand. That’s why I look the way that I do now, it doesn’t seem uncommon for a part of my body to stretch and the rest of my body to stay the same. This time it was my neck, before it was my legs and so on. It wouldn’t be so bad but this has got to be the third time that my neck has grown longer but I’ve stayed the same everywhere else.”

“How did it happen, why are you growing like this?” He was becoming more confused by the moment as he tried to wrap his head around what was happening.

“I was helping to test a new single man fighter for the Rebels. I flew through some kind of radiation field and it caused me to crash on this planet. At first, I was alright but I began to grow and lengthen. Now you see me like this but I don’t think it’s over, I think I’m just going to keep growing like this.”

“Can you make it stop?”

“If I could I would have just a few moments ago. They’re becoming so frequent now that I’m not noticing them as much. If you hadn’t of mentioned it just I probably wouldn’t have noticed at all.”

Attichitcuk remained silent as he still thought about the situation. He still felt a little afraid of her but he also felt sympathy. This woman who was going through a very difficult time had still gone out of her way to make sure that he was safe. He couldn’t help but respect her for this and he hoped that she would stop growing soon. In his mind she was too kind to have something so awful happen to her.
Attached Images
File Type: png wook5.png (411.7 KB, 87 views)