free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2018   #28
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

Two weeks went by and Sabine still found herself enslaved by the Trandoshans. Every attempt that she made to free herself had resulted in her being given an electrical shock. Her latest attempt had led to a shock that was so powerful that it almost killed her. Thankfully her giant, elongated body had been able to endure it but she was beginning to think that she would never be free.

There were two other things on her mind besides freedom. The first was that she hoped that Attichitcuk was still in good health. She had still not seen him since he was taken to the mines and she sometimes shed a tear as she thought about what he was going through. She was also thinking about the fact that she hadn’t grown since she had been enslaved. She hoped that it was simply the fact that her body had just stopped growing by itself. She dreaded the thought that the collar that she was wearing and her growth spurts ending were not linked.

On that fateful day Sabine was working away with moving the caged Wookies. At this point apologising to them was pointless in her mind and she just got on with the work. However, she noticed that there was a large amount of commotion between the Trandoshans. She didn’t fully understand what was being said but she heard the words rebels in their conversation. This gave her a spark of hope for the first time in a good while.

Just then she heard the usual buzzing sound of her collar cease. She wasn’t sure at first what it meant but she took a chance and placed her long fingers around it. She noticed that she wasn’t given an electrical shock and she closed her eyes as she pulled the collar with all of her might. She expected to feel a shock at any moment but instead she felt the collar beginning to tear apart. It took a last piece of effort for it to finally tear completely and she dropped the pieces on the ground.

“I’m free?” said Sabine to herself in disbelief. It took her a few moments for her to finally realise what this meant and she began to smile. “I’m free.” Her words had not gone unnoticed by the Wookies that were still in their cages. They crawled to the walls and looked up at her. “The collars are deactivated, you can rip them off!”

Her voice was heard by the Wookies and one by one they began to tear off their now deactivated collars. The Trandoshans keeping guard noticed what was happening and they pressed the button on their devices to try and shock their captives. Unfortunately, it didn’t work and they could see the Wookies forcing the cage doors open and they began to leave their cages.

A few minutes earlier the Trandoshans had found themselves in complete control of their slaves. Now they had a small army of Wookies and a very, very tall Mandelorian Woman who ere free and not too happy with how they had been treated. Despite the fact that the Trandoshans were armed with strong electrical pods they were quickly overwhelmed by the escaping Wookies.

For Sabine she did consider getting involved in the insurrection but she could see that the freed Wookies were doing the work for them. Instead she looked in the direction where she knew that the nearby mine was located. Her footsteps could be heard for a fair distance as she ran as fast as her long legs could carry her. She also did look at where she was placing her feet just so that she didn’t step on an escaping Wookie.

It only took the gigantic Sabine a few minutes to reach the mine and already she saw many of the enslaved Wookies escaping as they too had realised that their collars had been deactivated. There were many of them trying to run for their freedom, many of them noticed her and they had heard about the gigantic human that had been enslaved as well. None of them really took that much noticed as they continued to run.

“Attichitcuk!” said Sabine in a loud voice. She looked in the crowd but she couldn’t see the young Wookie at all. She was about to lose hope when she heard her name called out in a series of roars and growls. She quickly turned her head to where the sound was coming from and she could see Attichitcuk waving at her through the crowd of moving Wookies. She smiled down at him and was able to lower her hand so that she could pick him up. She quickly brought him up to her level and although he did look a little scruffy he seemed to be in good health. “Attichitcuk, I’m so glad to see you again. Are you alright? They didn’t hurt you, did they?”

“I’m fine,” replied Attichitcuk. There was some joy in his voice as he knew that he was going to be safe now. Although he had been protected by some of his fellow Wookies in the mine he had never felt as safe as he did when he was with her. “They roughed me up a little at first but overall I’m fine.”

“That’s so good to hear, I’ve been worried about you day and night. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t prevent us from being captured.”
“It’s alright, what’s important is that we’re free now and we can try to get back home.” This caused Sabine to smile and he smiled back at her. Everything seemed to be fine but then he noticed something odd about her. Her smile seemed to disappear in an instant and her cheeks began to puff up as if she had stuffed her mouth with food. He could also hear a sound that sent a chill down his spine. “Sabine what’s wrong?”
Suddenly without warning her mouth was forced open and Attichitcuk expected to see the contents of her stomach coming back up. Instead he could see her tongue that was now too long to remain in her mouth. He could see it stretching further before his eyes and he could see it reach the bottom of her chin. However, her tongue continued to elongate for a few more seconds before the stretching and the noise finally subsided. By now her tongue almost reached the bottom of her incredibly long neck.

Sabine was as surprised by this as Attichitcuk as she looked down at her now unbelievably stretched tongue. She tried to speak but found it impossible with her tongue at its current length. Even Attichitcuk had turned away for a moment as he had seen the tongue growing, now he was looking at her with disbelief.

Unfortunately, it confirmed to Sabine what she had been fearing. The collar that she had been wearing had not only kept her subdued for the Trandoshans but it had also halted her growth. Now that the collar was gone she had gained her freedom but now she was growing again. Her tongue might have been the first body part but she knew that the rest of her would soon follow. She even had a feeling that keeping her growth spurts subdued most likely had done more harm than good.
Attached Images
File Type: png wook_11.png (656.8 KB, 89 views)