free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Inch by Inch
Thread: Inch by Inch
View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2018   #68
LevelXProject
aka Lucis

Re: Inch by Inch

Thank you a lot for trying to explain, OhZone. I think I'm understanding quite well what people on here are looking for - DareLooks and I are not unfamiliar with those things - but your explanation also made it a bit clearer.

This game has its origin in the "Strawberry Jam", which is a kinky game jam. The game was made with things like shrinking as a kink in mind. But even though we want to deliver a game with clean and smooth mechanics/gameplay which can be enjoyed by everyone (and then, shrinking/TF enthusiasts in particular) - this is why we decided against adding things like giant characters. But we will add some more common things like pencils, maybe shoes and this sort of stuff, to make the lab look more "alive" but also so that people are having more reference objects to how much they've shrunken already. We hope this could be to your liking as well! :)

Thank you all a lot for your positive vibes! Oh, and please call me Lucis (pronounced in the latin way "Lu-kiss") since LevelXProject is just my name for publishing games and stuff like this.
LevelXProject is offline   Reply With Quote