free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Breast Expansion Story Club Updates
View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2018   #146
bimbostoryclub
Process Disciple

A Slut for Fashion (Issue #3)

PLOT SUMMARY

Ever since their show in Mexico, Priya, Amy, and Karen’s bimbo act was attempted by multiple fashion outlets around the world. Yet, they lacked a certain sexiness that was needed. Knowing this, the head of Floral Fashion Industries, Min, hired the trio of designers to help recreate the show for her fashion line. Her designers, Yoona and Dae, have diligently been studying the popular bimbo event, and are overly excited to learn how it was done. All the time since then, Noah has tagged along with the ladies, enjoying their insatiable sexual appetites. This is all thanks to the mysterious powder that was stashed away in his father’s office. When she learns of this, Min asks for a private meeting with Noah. Noah takes this as an opportunity to use the special powder again. That’ll show her just how slutty things can become with him around.

OFFICIAL PUBLISHER'S REVIEW

First, I must say that I’m glad A Slut for Fashion has gotten new sequels! I was such a big fan of the breakout series that this surprise follow up is 100% welcome. That being said, the story and the sex does not miss a single beat from the first page. SupremeD carefully weaves in as much sluttiness can fit in a comic and I just cannot get enough of it! There’s even more added with the one word that makes everything awesome: MILF. That’s all I’ll say without spoiling it! A Slut for Fashion 3 is a welcome addition in this bimbofied universe and I hope it will keep on expanding!

FREE preview of the comic here [no registration required]

READ UNLIMITED for 5 days - Redeem Coupon Code TESTDRIVE [registration required]