free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store
View Single Post
Unread 10-29-2014   #1
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Hi there Process Peeps!

I was reminded of my account here when my store was posted in the request thread. Thanks Robopengy for the plug!

I see some people have purchased a few things there too. Yes I am also the same Comicbookbabe from the Video store selling the She Hulk MP3 and The Amatuer Strip night.

I have had a growth fetish since high school, way before I started recording MP3's or taking calls on Niteflirt. So yes the giantess fetish is real. I'm sorry if this sounds forced, but I have been accused of faking it for cash before and I'm just not sure how to prove to you that it isn't the case.

I'm posting to let you know that I am available for comissions starting this weekend and I do have a wide catalog of MP3's for you to peruse. I'll also be keeping you up to date on my new files that you can get through niteflirt or bandcamp, and soon I may even be having some others available here!

I also put out a free MP3 every month that reflects the amount of sales I receive through bandcamp. I have two coming up at the end of the week because I took October off for my halloween contest. But I'll also post those here for you to enjoy.

Here is where you can hear those files as they come out:
https://comicbookbabe.bandcamp.com/a...calendar-girls

I hope you enjoy!

~Alyssa

Bandcamp Store

Last edited by Comicbookbabe; 11-02-2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: added link to the Calendar Girls
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote