free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.
View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2018   #247
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema", Episode IX -- NOW AVAILABLE! Dec 3, 2018

grOw/cinema : "The Ever-Expanding Universe"
Episode IX: “Grab-tit-tational Blueshift”

Synopsis:
Professors Celeste Anzo and Emi Hiroto show up to the Chelsea Hall cafeteria to watch the on-going escapades of Carl the Cock and his fellow students. To the Professors' shock — and delight — they, too, are drawn into Carl's sexual adventures, their bodies surprisingly expanding in ways they never thought possible!

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – big, huge, Wow, WOW!
  • Ass expansion (from huge to Huge!)
  • Penis expansion (huge, Huge!)
  • Vagina expansion (from Huge! to wow)
  • Clit expansion (big, huge, Huge!)
  • Blueberry expansion
  • MILF (student-teacher sexual encounter)
  • Lactation
  • Cum-induced growths
  • Belly expansion (via cum inflation)
  • Personality alteration, Reality alteration
  • Strong sexual situations (MF, MFF)

grOw/cinema, Episode IX features:
  • Super-long 91 full-color frames along with a cover poster. The biggest issue yet!
  • Part 9 of an on-going series.

Special Full Series Pricing!
  • Haven't bought grOw/cinema yet? See what the excitement is about!
  • Get all 9 issues (748 full-screen frames) for $10.00 off the normal, full price! For a limited time![/i]

What people are saying about grOw/cinema:

As seen on bustartist.blogspot.com:

“Just… wow! This issue is… AMAZING! Love the introduction of some new girls! Very hot girls too. Your work always impresses me and it always gets better and better! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!”

“Damn BA, I think I've said it before, but you produce the best paid content in the community!”

”Magnificant work once again! This issue was amazing..."

"Loved the new issue, can't wait to see what's next as usual. Will have to read it at different zoom to enjoy the details. Great story as usual, glad to see different directions."

"I just wanted to say that the small scenes you put in are amazing… really sets up the universe…”

“Thank you, it is totally worth the money.”

"Hey guys. Its way worth the low price... Artists that create niche comics like this are few and far between and we need to support them. Help them by paying..."

As seen on my DeviantArt account:

"Every episode is both simultaneously great and superb at building my hype for the next part. Always seems to promise bigger shenanigans."

"Just read it the comic was amazing I really hope the series never ends. The possibilities are endless."

"WOW! This is... by far my most favorite piece from you. This cinema style comic/story idea you had couldn't have gone better. I absolutely love it. Having one quality image per page really allows the readers to absorb what you've illustrated at once. Furthermore, the story concept about this guy's desires coming to life is an excellent new story arc. Who hasn't dreamed of stuff like this happening?"

"Loving it all man! The the widescreen panels, expanding on the ideals of old tales like Wishful Thinking (the first of yours I saw) and the softer, textured look is amazing! Cherry on top that you can bust them out faster! Looking forward to the next issue!"

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

And check out the updated News & FAQ page for the latest SALES items!

More information about grOw/cinema: go to BustArtist.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-9-poster.jpg (964.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-9-1.jpg (283.2 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-9-2.jpg (238.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-9-1.jpg (90.3 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-9-2.jpg (92.8 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-9-3.jpg (171.2 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-9-4.jpg (86.5 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-9-5.jpg (75.0 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-9-6.jpg (72.5 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-9-7.jpg (115.9 KB, 95 views)

Last edited by BustArtist; 12-03-2018 at 11:30 AM.
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote