free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Clarenceville Horror: A TG Tale w/ Illustrations (Complete)
View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2010   #10
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Re: The Clarenceville Horror: A TG Tale w/ Illustrations

Honestly the parts that I thought were overly restricted were the changes to the facial structure and head thought that could've been nicely done earlier and forced him to have a more mental then physical battle in the end with no anchor but memory. I honestly think you shouldn't draw inspiration from any set of pictures but a completed image not a sequence. While it's nice you came up with an idea off the sequence you had the journey planned for you there were so many ways you could've gone without it and things you likely didn't consider.

Also if it was me I would've wrote it that Kitti's transformation didn't go exactly the way the 'mistress' wanted it. It would've been nice if she had retained more of her intellect and been able to stave off some of the changes. Maybe leading to a management position or in the other extreme being strong enough to beat her and her control off. But that's my identity death dislike showing.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote