free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - A Fearful Serpent (Teenage Superheroine to Winged Serpent and Back Again)
View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2014   #3
Leliel
Lurker

Re: A Fearful Serpent (Teenage Superheroine to Winged Serpent and Back Again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
This is very well-written in and of itself, but as I don't have any context for these characters - I don't know either of the source materiel, let alone how to process them into the fanfic crossover you've penned - there are obviously going to be aspects of it that I can't judge. Unless your aim is to limit your audience to only fans of these particular universes, you might want to think about trying to make it more accessible and less bogged down in world-specific terminology.

Still, I always enjoy process-related stories where the subject has to deal with the consequences of his/her transformation in a mature and human fashion, as opposed to the "tortured soul becomes mindless beast" cliché, so I found this story quite entertaining.
I thought that might be the case. *grins apologetically* It is part of a larger work, though, so that's part of the reason for everything being all out of context..

I got sick of bolding all the right parts and such, so I didn't expand it as much as I probably should have for the sake of the Process forum. I'll try that right now.
Leliel is offline   Reply With Quote