The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2019   #155
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibretto View Post
I am very much looking forward to the next entry of Endowment Resort!
Thank you.

I posted it late last night before I went to bed, so hopefully it will go live within a few hours.

Quote:
Any ETA on the next entries of About Marlin, Bosom Destiny, or Supermarket Restocked? Those are my fav so far .
As a matter of fact I had planned on working on About Marlin this week, and then The Supermarket Restocked for next week. I realize that it has been a long time since I worked on either ER or TSR but I felt it best to sit them aside for a while so I wouldn't get burned out on them. Bosom Destiny's turn is getting close too.

Quote:
Also, do you plan to revisit The Familiar at some point? I quite enjoyed that story as well.
For right now, Arlo's and Lillian's adventures continue as they are a part of Cleavage LLP. But I realize they are not the focus of that series and because it has such a big cast, they have only been featured once in Vol. 2. I have thought about changing the format of that series up so that the older characters themselves get the focus so as soon as Camila's story arc is done, I will consider a The Familiar themed installment.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 03-06-2019 at 06:46 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote